Replacement Stairlift Batteries Northern Ireland
If it’s time to get your stair lift batteries replaced, then choose Stairlifts Plus for fast stair lift battery replacement in Northern Ireland
When It’s Time To Get New Stairlift Batteries
Depending on the amount of use, average temperature in the house and how you take care of your stairlift – you will most likely need stairlift battery replacement every 2-3 years.
Generally depending on the amount of use your stairlift gets and how well your batteries are looked after you would normally need to get replacement stair lift batteries every 2-3 years.
There are many factors that can change the life cycle of your stair lift batteries which can include:
- Multiple people using the same stairlift every day means your batteries are most likely going to need replacement every 1-2 years
- As stair lifts generally use “gel lead acid” type batteries, they hate the cold! If your hallway or home is quite cold at times for long periods then this can affect life span of your batteries.
Signs You Need New Stairlift Batteries:
- The stairlift seems to gradually slow down during the ascent upstairs
- When going upstairs your stairlift stops and you have to keep starting it again
- The stairlift won’t work or keeps stopping after one or two trips without a charge
What Brands Do You Cover?
No matter what type of brand stairlift you have, we cover all brands of stairlifts including: